Ms. Ghazala Saifi , Parliamentary Secretary (National Heritage & Culture Division)
Member of National Assembly (2018 — Present)
- Parliamentary Committee for Education & Skill Development
- Parliamentary Committee for Human Rights
- Parliamentary Committee for Kashmir Issues
- Parliamentary Committee for Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan
- SDG Task Force
Government of Pakistan (2018 — Present)
Parliamentary Secretary - National Heritage & Culture Division
PTI (2010 — Present)
- Held office of President for the Women's Wing, Karachi. PTI Held office of Senior Vice President, Women's Wing Sindh - PTI Master Trainer for Polling agents by National Democratic Institute
- Responsible for creating a liaison between the women members of rural and urban Sindh.
- Conducted Eye Camps in Kemari.
- Successfully raised funds for various medical treatments for the underprivileged communities.
- Raised Funds for various candidates during the 2013 elections. Participated along with the KPT team for Mangroves Plantations (2017) Participated regularly for Sit-down protests and Jalsa's all through out Pakistan.
Women Chambers of Commerce & Industry, Karachi South (2015 — Present)
Founding Senior Vice President
- Providing women skills such as: Entrepreneurship and Trade Policy Development Bringing women entrepreneurs of Karachi - South from Micro to small and small to medium levels of business.
- WCCI Karachi South has a strength of 150 women and growing entrepreneurs. Have arranged various fundraisers for: JPMC, Lady Duffrin Hospital, Bilquis Edhi Foundation & Binte Fatima Old Women's Home.
- Organised a yearly award ceremony, acknowledging women and their contribution to Pakistani society.
- Held a seminar for Women Empowerment, guest speaker invited was Chairman Imran Khan - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf.
Sindh Technical and Vocational Training Association (2007 — Present)
- Have been the Chairperson for STEVTA for the past 11 years. Have worked tirelessly to improve their programs, and worked with the marginalised communities of women and supported them.
- STEVTA is audited yearly by a reputable Accounting Firm.
- Working to develop a Technical Institute for women of rural areas. This Insitiute will train women to become Mid-Wives and Nurses.
SWEC Member (2008 — Present)
- SAARC Women Executive Council.
- Visited India and Nepal as part of a delegation from Pakistan.
- Attending a training in Bangladesh on Digital Media and Communication - Funded
KHAAMTA (2005 — Present)
CEO. & Founder
Khaamta Textiles is a company known mainly for their handcrafted products, such as their hand-woven cottons and silks. Apart from that they have a variety of products such as readymade clothes for both men and women. Successfully run the company and it's day to day activities.
Book Group Member
Developed teachers guides and edited (urdu) novels and (urdu) reading material for High School students.
- Master Sahab
St. Josephs School & C.A.S (1988 — 1994)
- Teacher Taught O level courses in Pakistan Studies, Islamiat & Urdu.
- Taught remedial Urdu.
- Completed 21st National Security Workshop at National Defence University (NDU) from 16th September to 18th October, 2019.
- Attended Workshops by USAID in Advocacy & Proposal Development.
- Certified Master Trainer for Polling Agents by NDI
- Attended various seminars on Technical Training by STEVTA
- Consulted for KPK's Educational Policy in its initial Stages.
- Member of Women's Support Group - made for the sole purpose for counselling women in distress.
Diploma in Entrepreneurship & Executive Management — 2011
Thunderbird School of Global Management
One of 9 women chosen by the US State Department to be a part of a training program at the Thunderbird School of Global Management, funded by Goldman Sachs.
- Worked with mentors to develop Entrepreneurship skills.
- Learnt how to budget and establish businesses.
- Learnt how to create proposals in order to gain funding locally and internationally.
MA Psychology (1982 — 1985)
Successfully completed a Masters in Psychology at the Karachi University .
BA English Literature (1980 — 1982)
St. Josephs College For Women
Successfully completed a Bachelors in Arts from St. Josephs College for Women, Karachi.